PDA

View Full Version : RAW Airing On NBC?, CNN/Pro Wrestling, Benoit, More

Black Widow
11-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Source - Wrestling Observer

-- The potential writers strike will not have any kind of impact on the professional wrestling industry except for the possibility that NBC may use WWE programming as a filler in prime time if they do not have regular shows to fill the time slots.

-- A professional wrestling documentary will be airing on CNN next Wednesday night at 8 p.m. ET.

-- The latest issue of WWE Magazine was edited on page 11 and page 26 to remove the face and name of Chris Benoit.

-- WWE RAW superstar Carlito will be appearing at the Cineplex Odeon Meadow Centre Cinemas in Vancouver to promote Survivor Series on November 6th.

JohnCenaFan28
11-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Thanks for the info.

Ill Will
11-02-2007, 08:43 AM
The strike bullshit is starting to piss me off. Looks like it could be good for WWE, but still, it's ruining television.

OldSchoool
11-02-2007, 10:46 AM
If they do air WWE programming as filler, it would be great to see some classics from the 90's...

Ill Will
11-02-2007, 09:37 PM
If they do air WWE programming as filler, it would be great to see some classics from the 90's...I think you kind of missed the point of the news. They wouldn't be airing old footage of yesteryear WWE, it would be new fresh stuff. WWE programming would move from where it is now to NBC. I'm sure WWE wouldn't object to having SD or ECW move to a real network.