PDA

View Full Version : Y2J WWE Return Update, Val Venis & Ron Paul, More

Black Widow
11-06-2007, 02:03 PM
- Political blog The Trail has a mention of WWE superstar Sean "Val Venis" Morley in a recent update. Morley is a supporter of Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul. The former WWE Intercontinental champion tells The Trail: "I can't really say what my support means. But, you know, I first heard about him two years ago, and I've studied his voting record and I'm convinced that more than any candidate, Republican or Democrat, he's the most principled candidate out there. By the way, I'm at Denny's outside LAX. Here for a fight later tonight. I'm wearing a Ron Paul T-shirt. It's a great day for Ron Paul, you know." Morley, who is a Libertarian hasn't donated money to Paul's campaign because he's Canadian and working on getting his American citizenship."But I'm still wearing the T-shirts," Morley said, "blogging about him, telling everyone I know. He's surprising everyone."

It should be noted that WWE superstar Glen "Kane" Jacobs is also a supporter of Ron Paul's.

- Kyle sent the following: On the Opie and Anthony show yesterday morning, they were talking about the argument Jericho got into with Jim Norton last Friday. I'm not sure how credible this is, but Opie said that Chris Jericho told him off-air that he was going back to WWE after his book tour was over. And when I thought about it, the way Jericho talked in the original interview and other ones recently, he was kind of teasing something big after the tour was over.

pwheadlines.com

pooch
11-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Looks like Jericho's book tour ends mid to late November. Doubt they'd bring him in there due to it being so close to the survivor series, plus you don't want to steal Edge's return thunder. I'd put money on it being the big 3-hour anniversary show on December 10th.

On a side note, what trash Opie and Anthony are. Jericho tells them something in confidence off the air, and they go blabbing over the airwaves a day later. Waht pieces of shit.

JohnCenaFan28
11-07-2007, 12:09 AM
I think Jericho will return at the 3-hour anniversary of RAW sometime in December...