PDA

View Full Version : Beth Phoenix's Jaw Injury, Save_US Update, RAW vs. SD! 08

Dangerous Incorporated
11-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Source: PWInsider.com

- The latest issue of WWE Magazine with John Cena on the cover features comments from Beth Phoenix on the jaw injury that sidelined her for nearly a year. Beth said, "Yeah, it was a disaster. I felt like the rug had been pulled out from under me. I was scared to get in the ring again because I thought I would feel really uncomfortable and not perform. The first week I couldn't sleep." She said that she is no longer scared to perform and is motivated to be back in action.

- WWE is now marketing a Save_US.222 t-shirt. The description for the product reads: "Something strange is happening to RAW on Monday nights. Alarming interruptions during broadcasts have been going on for weeks. Now it is infecting WWESHOP. Someone is coming to save us, now they can save you too.”

- Also in the new WWE Magazine there is a lot of promotional material on the SmackDown vs. RAW 2008 video game. ECW Champion CM Punk comments on the game by saying "It'd be awesome if you could unlock and wrestle as Gorilla Monsoon. Or, maybe unlock him and Bobby Heenan to commentate your match." Punk says other than that the game is dead on.

JohnCenaFan28
11-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Thanks for this.

W-OLF
11-07-2007, 12:10 AM
That commentating idea Would be Awesome.