PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* SmackDown! (Air Date: 9 Nov)

Dangerous Incorporated
11-07-2007, 09:14 AM
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/115/sd3tl4pu5.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Thanks to Andy for sending these in, stay tuned later for a more detailed report!

I attended SD live from Bakersfield CA, so here's some quick match results. Order may not be entirely right.

-- The Major Brothers won a tag team battle royal to earn a title shot later "tonight." Other teams were Deuce/Domino, Jesse/Festus, Drew McIntyre/Dave Taylor and Jimmy Wang Yang/Shannon Moore. The Majors eliminated Deuce/Domino for the win.

-- Victoria w/Kenny beat Michelle McCool w/Chuck Palumbo. Victoria won with a DDT.

-- Finlay beat Rey Mysterio after knocking Rey off the top rope as Rey was about to hit a West Coast Pop and hitting the Celtic Cross. Match had to have gone around 20 minutes, really good stuff.

-- CM Punk beat Jaime Noble. Afterwards, the Miz attacked Punk and John Morrison attacked Miz, leading to a three way brawl. Punk won the day, but was laid out by Noble.

-- MVP/Matt Hardy beat The Major Brothers to retain.

-- The Undertaker beat The Great Khali in a No Holds Barred match. No weapons were used, Taker won with a Triangle choke.

Source: WNW

legolas4792
11-07-2007, 10:25 PM
sounds decent

JohnCenaFan28
11-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Was there an Edge promo?

Bad Boy
11-08-2007, 06:00 AM
sounds the same ol SD... many matches are being seen every week repeated... like how many times till now have Finlay and Rey squared off in the ring... bring some changes..

Vick Diesel
11-08-2007, 06:14 AM
Hey B.B.

I totally agree with you,..it seems like the past couple of weeks have been the same ole wrestlers wrestling,...I'm actually really tired of watchin Khali, Finlay, and Noble,...I really wish they'd mix things up it would make things way more intereSTING, exciting, and it would keep me on the edge of my seat,...no pun intended!! LOL

Sting76

LionDen
11-08-2007, 09:48 AM
No weapons used in a No Holds Barred match -- boring. Whats the point of that type of match without them lol

Bad Boy
11-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I agree, using a special match, and not making use of the match type is just plain ol dumb...