PDA

View Full Version : JR: CW Title, Wellness Violations, Warrior, DH, More

Black Widow
11-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Jim Ross is back with another blog at his official website. As always, you can click here (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/?p=272) read the full blog over at jrsbarbq.com. Here are some of the highlights:

- I have no idea if the WWE Cruiserweight Title will ever be brought back. I enjoy cruiserweight matches, but that’s just me. The cruiserweight division never seemed to be taken too seriously in the past.

- There is no logical reason why DH Smith should not become a big time star in the WWE over time. Smith seemingly is bred to be a wrestler, without question. The 22 year old will have to make better decisions going forward and I feel very confident that he will. DH is a good kid from what I have seen of him. Everyone can make mistakes, but repeating history isn’t wise.

- I know there have been “Warrior imposters” over time, but there is only one “Ultimate Warrior” of which I am aware. I would suggest the mold was broken with the creation of the “Ultimate Warrior.”

- Wrestlers violating policies is not a good thing, but wrestlers who violate the same policy more than once is downright stupid.

- I have said many times that wrestling fans have not seen the last of Ric Flair. Until “Naitch” tells me he is done, I still see Ric in the ring and still holding his own. Personally, it would be a shame for Ric to not be a part of Wrestlemania 24, but that’s just one man’s opinion.

JohnCenaFan28
11-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Thanks for this. I'm glad "Naitch" won't be at WM24 wrestling, he'd have ruined it...