PDA

View Full Version : Christina wants to wear leather forever

OMEN
11-12-2007, 03:38 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/340561.jpg
I LOVE LEATHER: Christina Aguilera wants to still be wearing her crotchless leather pants when she's 60 years old.
Christina Aguilera hopes she can still wear her crotchless leather chaps when she is 60.

The 26-year-old singer - who wore the racy trousers for her steamy Dirrty video - had so much fun wearing the tight pants she wants to hang on to them into old age.

Christina said: "I definitely stirred the pot a bit but I had fun. If it's under the mark of respectability it's prudish, if it's over the mark, it's slutty.

"That's really unfair, so I'm happy I've been able to express myself and be on both sides - people have loved it, hated it, been undecided, and been empowered by it.

"I was only 21, and possibly when I'm 60, if I can still fit into them. At the end of the day I can say I have a f**king blast."

Christina - who is six months pregnant with her first child with husband Jordan Bratman - also revealed she hates people who "kiss her ass".

She added to Britain's Glamour magazine: "I've never wanted to be surrounded by 'yes' people. There's some sort of lack of self-esteem for someone to gravitate towards that kind of energy.

"I don't like my ass being kissed."

Bang! Showbiz