PDA

View Full Version : Superstar Ink: Randy Orton

Black Widow
11-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Orton's tattoo secrets

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/5630728

“I think people who get tattoos should be ready, because they’re forever,” said Randy Orton. “I’d like to see what I look like without them sometimes.”

Orton’s back tattoo he had done while he was in Ohio Valley Wrestling. “The thing is, I was wrestling all the time and it had no time to heal, so it became this big, bloody scab,” he said. “It was horrible; every two weeks I’d go in to have it retouched because I kept ruining it.”

One of Orton’s tattoos emerged from circumstance. It evolved from a simple group of letters into something much more elaborate. “I had a tattoo on my left arm that read ‘USMC’ for United States Marine Corps. When I got my bad conduct discharge and got sent home I got rid of the tattoo by getting it covered up,” he said. “It was covered up once in San Diego while I was still in the Marines and they did an awful job so I had to go to another guy – the guy who eventually did work on my shoulder – and have him fix it for me.”

Orton didn’t say if he would again sit in the chair for another session, but he does go once a year to have the color in his existing tattoos retouched. “I get the white parts touched up once a year; I used to go twice a year,” he said. “I guess I’m lazy about it now. I usually go in around Christmas time; it takes about six hours.”

WWE.com