PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Extreme Expose, Snitsky's Record, More

Black Widow
11-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Partial source: Wrestling Observer

- Word going around is that if Extreme Expose is indeed split up, Layla will be repackaged and given a new role in the company. The problem is many talents who are set to be repackaged are usually never heard from again as they are released eventually. There is talk that Diva Search winner Eve Torres may be put into Extreme Expose, but after the Kelly vs. Layla match on ECW last week, WWE may be moving towards breaking the group up.

WWE officials were never high on Layla because her look isn't what they really want out of their Divas and she doesn't really have wrestling skills to fall back on because she was never given time on the road to practice her in-ring skills. WWE gave Layla a contract based on how over she was in the 2006 Diva Search.

- WWE.com has a new feature up on Snitsky in what looks like another attempt to get him over. They're calling him the "Hottest Superstar" in all of 2007 as he hasn't been pinned yet. They mention how he has mostly been seen on Heat defeating up and coming wrestlers.

Punisher
11-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Layla not having the look they want :shock: Do they realize how hot she is.

JohnCenaFan28
11-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Ugh, just release Snitsky. He's crap and no-one likes him. I hope they don't break up Extreme Expose:( but if they do, I hope Layla and Kelly Kelly stay with WWE.

legolas4792
11-13-2007, 02:22 AM
its not hard to stay unpinned after wrestling seven matches

XXKSXX
11-13-2007, 02:40 AM
LOL, They are trying to hard on Pushing Snitsky. I laugh every time he comes out. For the dance group breaking up oh well.

The Mac
11-13-2007, 03:01 PM
they gotta give up on snitsky... no one likes him so he cant be a face and no one cares enough to hate him as a heel