PDA

View Full Version : news from genesis: identity of masked man, more

legolas4792
11-13-2007, 02:33 AM
Source: PWInsider.com

- While the pre-show for TNA Genesis was airing last night for fans at home, Dixie Carter came out and walked around the front row of the Pit and let fans hold the World Title belt. Also, Willie Urbina came out and introduced Hector Guerrero and the crowd chanted "Eddie." Hector cut a promo for the December tour of Mexico. Someone came to ringside and argued with Hector in Spanish until The LAX came out to confront the wrestler.

- TNA's website went down again last night after the Genesis pay-per-view, like it did after their Bound For Glory event.

- In case you missed it, Booker T's wife Sharmell Sullivan also debuted last night at Genesis in the main event, getting into it with Karen Angle.

- The man who debuted in the Abyss vs. Black Reign match is none other than former WWE and WCW star Johnny "The Bull" Stambolli. Stambolli will be using his REDRUM gimmick in TNA although he will be called Crimson Blood. He has actually been using the gimmick on the independent scene for a while now. Stambolli was invited on tour with WWE this past Summer using the game gimmick, but obviously things didn't work out between the two sides.

Vick Diesel
11-13-2007, 04:36 AM
Hey Mike,...

Thanx for the update,...I thought the man who helped put Abyss in the trunk was Judas Mesias,....thanx for clearin that up!!

Sting76

XXKSXX
11-13-2007, 11:44 PM
I was hopping Booker wasn't going to bring her with but that didn't happen. lol Thanks for the info on the Crimson guy.

SharkGraphics
11-15-2007, 05:40 AM
for those who might be curious, found these pics of REDRUM off of Online World of Wrestling:

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/j/johnnythebull/14.jpg

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/j/johnnythebull/15.jpg

LInk_of_time
11-19-2007, 02:49 AM
Thats bad ass had no freaking clue it was stambolli hopefully he'll some kind chance spread past a lackey, always thought he had major potential. Also I thought his name was relliK or is that what u guys are referring to his name being like the term Redrum

XXKSXX
11-19-2007, 03:02 PM
^ His name is Rellik, Killer back wards. :)