PDA

View Full Version : Kylie 'wants to adopt Aborigine'

OMEN
11-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Los Angeles - Kylie Minogue is set to adopt an Aborigine baby.

The 2 Hearts singer - whose chances of conceiving naturally were affected by the chemotherapy treatment she received for breast cancer in 2005 - is considering giving a home to an underprivileged child from her native Australia.

A source said: "She would make a great mother. She is so caring and considerate and has a playful sense of humour as well.

"Having cancer really got her thinking about her chances of having a child. She feels now might be the time to go ahead with adoption. She has a lot of love to give."

Kylie, who has been single since splitting from French actor Olivier Martinez in February, has been seeking advice about her adoption plans from her sister Dannii and her parents.

'I love children'

The 39-year-old singer recently admitted being diagnosed with breast cancer made her realise how much she wants to become a mother.

She said: "I love children. Always have and always will. But it's only since my cancer that I have given serious thought to having them".

Earlier this year, Kylie dismissed reports she was having an operation to improve her chances of conceiving naturally.

She said: "Contrary to some reports, I am not having all sorts of weird treatments to try and get pregnant. Instead, we will just have to wait and see what doctors say."

- Bang Showbiz.