PDA

View Full Version : Kate Moss parties anger neighbours

OMEN
11-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Kate Moss has infuriated her new neighbours with her constant late night partying.

The supermodel has moved into friend Davinia Taylor's north London home while she sells her nearby pad and fellow residents claim the pair are making their lives "hell".

Kate and Davinia - who both have young children - were out every night last week and carried on partying when they returned home.

Neighbour Diane Mackintosh said: "I don't want anything to do with them. Since they've come it's been impossible to live here.

"Everybody's been complaining, especially those with children. I can assure you everyone on this street is angry. I've written to the MP and the police, everyone I can think of.

"It's been absolute hell since they came over. They sleep all day and go out all night. "My son is going to write them a letter explaining the trouble they have caused."

Since moving in, the leafy street has attracted hordes of paparazzi who follow Kate's every move.

Kate may have trouble selling her home after Courtney Love reportedly refused to buy it because the property is "depressing" and "a mess".

The former Hole singer, who looked around the pad once before, backed out of plans to purchase the mansion after a second inspection left her "horrified".

Courtney is said to have told friends the three-bedroom house wasn't worth the £3.5 million price tag because it is in such poor condition.

Bang Showbiz