PDA

View Full Version : Magnet Man 'heals the sick

OMEN
11-15-2007, 09:59 AM
Romania's magnet man Aurel Raileanu is moving into medicine after claiming his powers can heal people
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1105496.jpg
Everything from migraines to back aches, sprained limbs, sore throats and stomach ulcers are being cured by 'Dr. Magneto'.

Aurel, 40, discovered his healing abilities after getting a job at a local hospital.

"People I came into contact with repeatedly said they had a feeling of intense energy after I laid hands on them," said Aurel.

"Torn ligaments seemed to heal faster, and headaches from migraine sufferers vanished immediately after I came into contact with sufferers."

Aurel became known as 'Magnet Man' for his amazing ability to make objects stick to his body - a gift he has had since childhood.

He doesn't know how it works, and it's not just metal that he is able to attract.

He focuses his attention on heavy objects and they suddenly become glued to him. He can keep a TV set weighing 50lbs on his chest without any wires, glue or string.

Aurel, who lives in a run down area of Bucharest, said: "If I can relieve pain and suffering then that is a greater gift than getting TV sets to stick to my biceps.

"I am no quack and I would never want to replace conventional medicine. But if I can lay hands on people, or merely stand in their presence and have my magnetic field bring some relief, then I think that is my duty."

Annanova

Jodes
11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
thats hard to believe IMO :shifty:

JohnCenaFan28
11-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Wow, that's amazing! I hope scientists look into this more...