PDA

View Full Version : Feedback For You Guys

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-15-2007, 04:26 PM
I just joined this board today and I want to make it official to you all guys that I'm signing a contract with you guys like Chris Jericho said about TNA Wrestling calling them cheap and all that is how I feel about the other boards online now this one is the WWE of Wrestling Boards and you can bet your ass that I will be posting my ass off on here for years and years to come if the good Lord willing also one thing I love about this place is you all give match to match format style when downloading a match of a PPV thank you guys and gals for restoring my passion of Wrestling Boards back I trully appreciate it a great deal

Bad Boy
11-15-2007, 06:11 PM
lol, thx for the feedback... we try to make this place enjoyable for every1... glad u look at this place as a home...

JohnCenaFan28
11-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Glad to here that.

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Yep I love this place now just like Dorothy says their's no place like home and this is home to me now

JohnCenaFan28
11-16-2007, 11:01 PM
I can tell you are very dedicated already. Good to see...

OldSchoool
11-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Great to see someone knows a good thing when they see it :) !!! Everyone puts so much into making this a fun place, it's nice to see positiuve feedback like this :)

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Guys and Gals I thought I would put this in this thread so here goes I feel real shitty today got a toothache and plus my stomach is in knots so I will be back on here as soon as I get feeling much better so take care guys and gals

JohnCenaFan28
11-17-2007, 07:23 PM
I feel so sorry for you as I know you love here so much...

Vick Diesel
11-17-2007, 07:29 PM
Hey I to also hope that you feel much better soon! I know how painful those toothaches can be,..maybe you should go to the dentist and get it checked out, and then maybe he can prescribe you somethin for the pain and for ur stomach!

You'll be greatly missed while ur out! :wink:

Black Widow
11-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey I to also hope that you feel much better soon! I know how painful those toothaches can be,..maybe you should go to the dentist and get it checked out, and then maybe he can prescribe you somethin for the pain and for ur stomach!

You'll be greatly missed while ur out! :wink:

:lmao:

at least be the slightest bit honest people

i wont miss him :shifty:

oh god this thread has so much sucking up Rednick

:dearme:

Big Evil
11-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Honesty is the best policy is what I say.

JohnCenaFan28
11-17-2007, 07:49 PM
I was honest... I'd feel sorry for anyone who had pains etc.

J-man
11-17-2007, 11:13 PM
lol, Im honest most of the time lol

I love this place

I love Legolas

I was honest in one of those sentences

try to figyure out which lol jk