PDA

View Full Version : Several WWE Superstars Asking for Their Release

Flair Country
11-18-2007, 02:22 AM
It has been reported that a few WWE stars within the company are very frustrated due to the lack of push and creative differences. These names include Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas and Shannon Moore. It's more likely that the company will grant them their release.

Wrestling Observer

J-man
11-18-2007, 02:33 AM
NO! NOT CARlITO or SHELTON!!!

JohnCenaFan28
11-18-2007, 02:52 AM
Why Shelton!? WHY!? He is SO good, WWE really should have tried to push him more!

Static-Freak
11-18-2007, 03:01 AM
Shelton goes to TNA. And has amazing matches: AJ and Tomko vs Kaz and Havok vs Shelton and Haas

~Burning Hitman~
11-18-2007, 03:04 AM
Well, Shelton deserves better and hes not getting it. Hopefully Vince can save his ass one more time

Static-Freak
11-18-2007, 03:15 AM
Agreed. I dont understand why they dont but him back into the IC Title picture with the likes of Jeff Hardy, Kennedy, and Umaga, who needs to be moved down from Main Event status.

Just adding onto my last reply. I watched Heat this week, and they are having the WGTT defeating jobber teams. No one ever gets a push beyond Heat when they defeat jobbers every week. Take Snitsky for example. And the current day Jim Duggan & Super Crazy.

legolas4792
11-18-2007, 04:47 AM
doesnt suprise me they are going nowhere, shelton and carlito could be hits in tna though

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
11-18-2007, 10:20 AM
This is no big Shock Shelton has deserved a push for ages because he is one of if not the best athlete in WWE right now and seeing as he not getting a push good on Shelton.

Carlito should have had a push and I see Carlito getting his release

Charlie Haas and Shannon Moore arent appearing on the shows so that is understandable and I see more people following them out the door

Big Evil
11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah, these guys deserve more than jobbing every week, or sitting around backstage. I say release them, let them go to TNA and help them out in what ways they can. Who knows, this could be the start of a movement, with anybody who is upset simply leaving the company for TNA. After a while, TNA will be a competitor with WWE, and Vince will buy them out. WWE will then be the only major promotion in the United States!

XXKSXX
11-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Well I would have to say that TNA is going to be all over some of those wrestlers if they are released.

pooch
11-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Shelton is the only one of that deserves a push. Carlito has a sever attitude problem back stage. How much more of a push can you get winning the US title in your debut match. Carlito has no one to blame but himself.

Charlie Haas is nothing. Shannon Moore? I could care less.

trim
11-19-2007, 02:54 AM
i hope they all end up i n tna

The Instant Classic
11-19-2007, 03:04 AM
nice id love to see shelton and carliton in tna :)

Jodes
11-19-2007, 04:54 AM
no not Carlito :sad: the rest can go for i all care but not him.

XXKSXX
11-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Out of everybody on that list I think Carlito would be the one they wouldn't want to leave. But it would be better for him to leave. Vince keeps it up and he will be making TNA much stronger.

willpro256
11-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Shelton deseves the push ...........he is a pure athelete

mikedudelang
11-19-2007, 09:36 PM
i still say tna could every guy names in this post along with rey mysterio, undertaker, cena and hhh and they'd still find a way to get zero ratings.

Lita Is My Goddess
11-20-2007, 12:17 PM
i dont think there is a company in history of companys that has had more wasted potential and missed opportunites than WWE, its amazing watching al this talent walk out the door, to eventually be replaced by blonde bimbos and musclebuilders

XXKSXX
11-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Even if all of these wrestlers are granted there release the WWE still has a very good roster. The only bad thing for the WWE in this is TNA is going to pick up at least 90% of the people cut. Witch means TNA will be getting young talent thats on the verge of breaking out. I believe that Shelton would be able to elevate himself hire in TNA. Carlito just needs to get on track and the WWE should just release him.