PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair‘s Return Date, Gregory Helms Injury Update, More

Black Widow
11-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Partial Source: Wrestling Observer

-- Ric Flair is being advertised to appear at the November 26th edition of Raw in Charlotte.

-- SmackDown! last night did a 2.7 rating on the fast nationals. That rating put CW in 4th place out of the five major networks, beating fox. Even though this rating is slightly down from last weeks 2.9 rating, it is still above the average rating of 2.6.

-- Currently there is no certain date set for Gregory Helms return to WWE as his rehab from neck surgery isn’t going as well as hoped. Helms has significant nerve damage in one of his arms, which is largely numb. On the other hand, Helms is recovering fine from his neck injury.

XXKSXX
11-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Good to see that Ric is coming back. Also I think Helms days as a wrestler may be over.

JohnCenaFan28
11-18-2007, 02:52 PM
I want Helms back:( Even if he can't make it back to wrestling, I really hope that he gets recovered as best as possible, because I really don't want him to be in pain for his whole life just for one thing that happened while wrestling.

Kaz
11-18-2007, 08:48 PM
I think Helms days as a wrestler may be over.

Sadly what he's said on his blogs makes me think the same thing. I just pray that its not!! And I hope the nerve problems go away...