PDA

View Full Version : Kylie dreams about UK escape

OMEN
11-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Los Angeles - Kylie Minogue is planning to buy a new house in the English countryside to "escape to".

The Australian singer - who currently divides her time between her native Melbourne and her London home - is considering purchasing a house out of the city where she can go for some quiet time.

She said: "At the moment, I am looking at a house in England that I can escape to. It's looking pretty likely."

Despite her love of Britain, Kylie is planning on returning to Australia in December to spend Christmas with her family.

She added in an interview with Britain's Radio 2: "Christmas in Australia is beautiful. We all sit round a barbeque and it's fantastic. I always start thinking about it when the nights in England start getting colder."

The 39-year-old star also spoke about her successful battle with breast cancer, and insists it was the support from her fans that helped her pull through.

She said: "It was so helpful to get letters from my fans. When I was diagnosed, I literally went into lockdown. But then I got so many letters that would say things like, 'Kylie: Princess of Australia', incredible letters that really got to me, and I just thought, 'Wow!' They really helped me.

Bang Showbiz.