PDA

View Full Version : Orton's Runner On Steroids? Y2J/Orton, SAVE_US, More

Black Widow
11-20-2007, 12:54 PM
- WWE has removed all of the SAVE_US links from the bottom of the website but have yet to remove all the "2" links from articles and profiles.

- Randy Orton's marathon runner on RAW last night was WWE fan Jon Palmar. Palmar was featured in a NY Times article from WrestleMania earlier this year as he was interviewed waiting outside the THQ Superstars Challenge. The article said Palmar was an 18 year old who was soon to graduate high school in Miami, FL and said he was an aspiring professional wrestler: “And I want to become a wrestler myself. You know, some steroids and I’ll be able to do it. To accomplish my dreams I’m willing to do whatever it takes,” he said.

I believe Palmer is still training to be a professional wrestler and has recently written a column for a wrestling website.

- Chris Jericho has been added to the WWE RAW Roster page. All signs point to Jericho feuding with Randy Orton for the WWE Title. Does anyone else feel a Royal Rumble win for Y2J is coming?

prowrestlingheadlines.com

XXKSXX
11-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Well finally he returns, wasn't to bad of a return. The crowd was pretty hot. He cut a good promo like he normally does. The hole runner thing was pretty stupid IMO. I want to know who's idea that was because they need to get slapped. He's probably going to be feuding Orton yes but will Y2J win the belt from him?

Bad Boy
11-20-2007, 03:07 PM
lol.. no need to double post to get ur point across... :P j/k

anyways, yeah, its obvious that Jericho is feuding with Orton... but if it's put off till Wrestlemania, then it sux, cuz just like Cena, I cant wait for the title to get off Orton... anyways, I see Jericho taking on Orton at Armaggedon, and hopefully a title change...

JohnCenaFan28
11-20-2007, 11:33 PM
I hope Jericho takes the belt off of him ASAP!