PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Sid confirms rumors; Updates on return

legolas4792
11-26-2007, 09:55 PM
- During an interview with Live Audio Wrestling on Sunday night, former World Champion Psycho "Sid" Vicious confirmed rumors that he is looking to return to WWE. The former WWF and WCW Superstar said he has been in talks with Vince McMahon. "We have been talking for awhile now, and we are trying to get things worked out," Sid said.

When Sid was asked about going to TNA, he said that the company is unable to help him reach some of his goals including wrestling in front of 80,000 fans again.

The rumors of Sid wanting to return to WWE date back to the Summer where he had been telling people at indy shows that he was trying to make a comeback. Reports from fans who saw Sid in action recently say he looked very good and he is said to be in good health. With the way WWE likes to bring in big men and big draws, it's likely that he could be brought back in. Many in the business still believe Sid can still be a huge draw, including Kevin Nash of TNA.

pwheadlines

XXKSXX
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Cool...I like Sid and would like to see if can still go. That was a pretty bad injury that he had. Vince likes his type so I'm sure he will be making the comeback.

JohnCenaFan28
11-26-2007, 11:28 PM
I don't know who he is...:dunno:

XXKSXX
11-27-2007, 01:54 AM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6118/sid3zl9.jpg

Picture of him when he was WWE champion.

5be92
11-27-2007, 02:43 PM
woah...imagine him going against the great khali

stanley.79
11-27-2007, 06:29 PM
not very good news...never liked him

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I always liked him hopefully he comesback as Sid Vicious instead of Psycho Sid and Sid Justice anyhow a perfect way to bring him back would be at the Royal Rumble and plus also I would love to see a DVD of him produced as well