PDA

View Full Version : Updates on CW title, Y2J, Beth Phoenix, more

legolas4792
11-29-2007, 10:33 PM
- Recent media reports indicate that WWE Superstar Chris Jericho is now making his home in both Los Angeles, CA and Tampa, FL.

- Terry sent the following: I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but WWE.com's Superstars page lists the WWE Cruiserweight Championship as being "VACATED."

- WWE.com's latest Superstar 2 Superstar features WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix interviewing singer and the star of Xena: Warrior Princess and Battlestar Galactica, Lucy Lawless.

- 2007 Diva Search Winner Eve Torres' profile has finally been added to the WWE Divas page.

JohnCenaFan28
11-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Well, Beth talking to an amazon makes sense:wink:

5be92
11-30-2007, 08:29 AM
haha....cool

Flair Country
11-30-2007, 02:44 PM
- Terry sent the following: I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but WWE.com's Superstars page lists the WWE Cruiserweight Championship as being "VACATED."

They need to list the title as "WORTHLESS" after giving it to Hornswoggle. It isn't as much of a farse as making David Arquette the WCW Champion, but it isn't too far behind.

Punisher
12-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Just give the title to noble or chavo and try to make it interesting some how. Right now the women title has more prestige.

tommy
12-02-2007, 05:52 PM
They should look at TNA and realize that they can take away a substantial number of their fanboys if they build their cruiserweight division like TNA used to do the x-division. Put Jamie Noble and Shannon Moore out there, give them 20 minutes for a fight and no banned moves. Then lets see who thinks the cruiserweights are worthless.

Flair Country
12-02-2007, 06:53 PM
They should look at TNA and realize that they can take away a substantial number of their fanboys if they build their cruiserweight division like TNA used to do the x-division. Put Jamie Noble and Shannon Moore out there, give them 20 minutes for a fight and no banned moves. Then lets see who thinks the cruiserweights are worthless.

Agreed! That is a match that I would actually pay to see. I've seen some of Jamie Noble's matches in ROH, (where he didn't get beat by a midget every week), and they were awesome. Put him in in the ring with pretty much any other Cruiserweight and it'll be a great match.

Punisher
12-02-2007, 07:03 PM
i bet if moves were un banned the cruiserweight would be really good