PDA

View Full Version : WWE Trying To Keep Superstar From Leaving, Bret Hart, More

Black Widow
12-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- WWE is trying to keep Carlito from leaving. As we have been reporting, Carlito has given his notice to management and says he will be departing in a couple weeks. The deal looks to be that on the heels of Booker and the last thing WWE wants is for another name heading to TNA. Carlito is upset with how he has been treated and feels that WWE has tried to humiliate him.

-- As it stands right now WWE will not be getting the United States rights to Bret Hart’s book. The Simon & Schuster published book was number one in Canada among all books for two weeks and then fell to number two in its third week out. There is already some talk that the book will be the first wrestling book ever nominated for a mainstream book award.

-- The crowds for WWE house shows over the Thanksgiving weekend increased over usual numbers in most cities as traditionally it is easier to draw on Holiday weekends.

24wrestling.com

JohnCenaFan28
12-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Thanks for this, I hope Carlito doesn't quit...

Bad Boy
12-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Carlito, QUIT WWE!! And head to TNA, lol, another WWE superstar joining TNA, that shud make Joe more angry lol

Kage
12-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Well if they want him to stay why do they keep making him job to midgits?? I dont think thats good stagedy at all. Maybe a decent push for once?!?

Punisher
12-05-2007, 09:43 PM
get him an intercontinental title match. I hate the guy but Carlito has tons of potential to be great

speck22
12-05-2007, 11:01 PM
i dont watch wwe that much anymore, but don't you think after losing that many people to TNA, management would stop mistreating their employees and start using their wrestlers better? Heck, i watched a segment of TNA and their storylines looked much more interesting...

XXKSXX
12-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Tried to humiliate him, I think they have done that over the past few weeks. If they want him to stay then stop putting him in crap angles. If I was Carlito I would leave it would be in his best interest to leave.

Velvet_Revolver963
12-07-2007, 03:45 AM
I want lito to stay with the wwe since there is absolutely no room for him in tna and I don't see him going to a place like roh.