PDA

View Full Version : New WWE TV Shows, Cena Dominates Again, More

Black Widow
12-07-2007, 01:52 PM
- Tin Man, which aired on Tuesday night in ECW's usual time slot, scored a 3.46 cable rating on the Sci-Fi Network.

- The WWE produced "John Cena: My Life" DVD set is the #1 most purchased Sports & Recreational DVD on Billboard's list for the second week in a row. Here are the latest listings:

1 WWE: John Cena: My Life (Second Week at #1)
2 WWE: Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man
3 NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins: 10 Greatest Games
4 UFC 73: Stacked
5 WWE: No Mercy 2007
6 MLB: World Series 07: Colorado Rockies Vs. Boston Red Sox
7 TNA: The History Of TNA: Year 1 (DEBUT)
8 2001 FedEx Orange Bowl National Championship
9 WWE: Wrestlemania 23
10 Ultimate Fighter: Season 1

- Media Daily News has a new article up talking about how WWE is willing to help out it's television partners, CW and NBC, with new programming during the Hollywood writers strike. "We have reached out to our partners and said if we can help you in any way in terms of creating more product for you, then we'll be happy to consider that," said Mike Sileck, WWE COO.

Sileck added Wednesday at an investor event that WWE executives have been "thinking creatively internally in terms of additional programming that we could provide."

pwheadlines.com

JohnCenaFan28
12-07-2007, 03:12 PM
I watched Tin Man too, that was awesome.

ironicicon
12-08-2007, 12:09 AM
The last thing WWE needs right now is new shows. There's plenty of entertainment to go around throughout the week. In terms of keeping business options open, though, it may be a good idea to branch out. It's just that where do you go with three rosters and two pretty much working together lending each other talent.

Punisher
12-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Tin man was so good it was amazing

Ill Will
12-08-2007, 06:59 PM
The last thing WWE needs right now is new shows. There's plenty of entertainment to go around throughout the week.Are you aware of the situation, or the scenario under which there would be a new WWE TV show? I refer you to Mike Sileck's statement:

"We have reached out to our partners and said if we can help you in any way in terms of creating more product for you, then we'll be happy to consider that,"

The key word in that statement would be "help". This isn't just for WWE's sake, they are helping their broadcast partners in a time of need. Sacrifices may/will be made.

It's just that where do you go with three rosters and two pretty much working together lending each other talent.Heat, Experience, Afterburn, Bottom Line.

Heard of any of these shows? They are all programs packaged for TV that do not currently air in the United States. That's roughly 4 more hours of programming per week that could easily be put on NBC or The CW if they needed it. In addition, I'm sure you are aware of dark matches, and post-show main events that take place at WWE TV tapings. WWE has several options if they really need to produce more TV shows.