PDA

View Full Version : christmas shopping

gator
12-08-2007, 12:19 PM
i love and i hate christmas. i love giving someone the greatest gift if it is for my
mom or brothers or sister it don't matter the look on they face and joy of it all
is simply wonderful. i hate dealing with ravenous hordes of shoppers biting and
crawling for that last barbie doll or video game or action figure or whatever
it is a nightmare dealing with that and the look on someones face when they get the wrong gift sucks ass. mostly i hate how people lose there goddamn mind
case in point i remember when power rangers first came out i was in a kb toys
they had two left i saw a man hit another man in the knee with a baseball bat
just to get them first he literally smashed him with a bat like a maniac for two
toys it looked like something from a movie it was crazy. in closing people have
a happy holiday no matter what religion you are try not to lose your mind out
there

Lady DeathStrike
12-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Yeah christmas shopping is awful... I just do it all on ebay to be honest now... I cant deal with christmas shoppers....

I think stress is contageous...

And besides , its the holiday season, we arent supposed to be stressed...

Personally, presents are great and all.. But i prefer the time to be able to ear some really great food, catch up with people i love and drink myself into oblivion!!

Black Widow
12-08-2007, 07:22 PM
christmas in general sucks

flamesoffury
12-08-2007, 07:26 PM
life in general sucks

fixed it for you ryno.

Jodes
12-10-2007, 12:02 PM
i hate shopping period no matter what time of the year it is :no:

JohnCenaFan28
12-10-2007, 05:50 PM
I find it nice to do, if you go before the crowds. In Trinidad before 11AM is peaceful but after that all hell breaks lose. The malls are jam packed and you are bound to be touching someone where you don't want to, so I shop early to avoid touching a man:)

Big Evil
12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Well I generally either get something in advance, before the mad rush, or don't get nothing at all. :)

JohnCenaFan28
12-10-2007, 10:52 PM
^ Same here, but I think online shopping is the future:)

The Major
12-10-2007, 11:21 PM
you all talk about hating christmas shopping

imagine how the people behind the counters feel when you have a go at them for not having what they want, or for selling the last copy of something they want. to the person in front. if you want stress, try serving people at christmas. id much rather do the shopping,

i work in retail,. which most of the shop. sells toys and electricals, and most other crap people buy for christmas. and its like. hard sometimes not to smack people in teh face for talking to you like a peice of shit. lol

so who would swap places. from a shopper. to someone who has to take the shit of THOUSANDS of people a day?

JohnCenaFan28
12-10-2007, 11:33 PM
^ I see where you're coming from Paul. It must be really hard to have to go through 1,000s of people a day and serving their whiny selves just for them to not be fully satisfied and end up being angry with you. I wish you the best this season Paul:)

gator
12-11-2007, 02:49 PM
people just seem to snap at this time of year i can not for the life of me figure it
out. like that nice old couple down the street who wave and say good morning
everyday transform in to a blood thirsty monster fighting for the last mp3 player.
and the sales staff some are nice and helpful others act you should kiss there
feet for asking for help. who knows maybe online shoping is the way to go

flamesoffury
12-11-2007, 07:25 PM
you all talk about hating christmas shopping

imagine how the people behind the counters feel when you have a go at them for not having what they want, or for selling the last copy of something they want. to the person in front. if you want stress, try serving people at christmas. id much rather do the shopping,

i work in retail,. which most of the shop. sells toys and electricals, and most other crap people buy for christmas. and its like. hard sometimes not to smack people in teh face for talking to you like a peice of shit. lol

so who would swap places. from a shopper. to someone who has to take the shit of THOUSANDS of people a day?

i used to work in toys r us last year in christmas season.. i hated it. They underpaid me and everyone who worked.. plus the made us do all the shit.. it was not worth it. i would not wanna work in any retail ever again because of it.

XXKSXX
12-13-2007, 12:59 AM
I hate spending my money on other people no matter who it is. I shop at 5 AM so there's pretty much nobody but the workers in the store when I go.

gator
12-13-2007, 10:29 AM
yeah thats true i went last year at five am and the store was almost empty but
a lot of stuff was gone and what was there was smashed or broken