PDA

View Full Version : News, Notes, Names and more for tonight's huge RAW

legolas4792
12-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Partial source: Wrestling Observer

- Don't look for WWE Hall of Famer Mean Gene Okerlund to appear on tonight's show because he is being advertised to appear on an internet radio program during the time RAW will be live on the air. Former WWE personality Paul Bearer has also stated he will not be appearing on the show, even though WWE contacted him and asked him to return.

- WWE.com is heavily promoting a big angle to come on tonight' show from RAW General Manager William Regal.

- WWE has also confirmed Mick Foley, Trish Stratus, Lita, Steve Austin, Sunny, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan as appearing tonight. We will also see the return of Evolution with Randy Orton, Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista. Besides those names, The Wrestling Observer is reporting Mae Young, Gangrel and Jim Neidhart will be appearing. Other Superstars and celebrities are expected to be there as well. Other happenings tonight:

*RAW Superstars Battle Royal

*Intercontinental Title Ladder Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito

*Vince McMahon announcing his Greatest RAW Superstar of All-Time

*The McMahon Family Portrait with Hornswoggle, Linda, Vince, Shane and Stephanie

Black Widow
12-10-2007, 09:51 PM
evolution tonight cant wait for that.. i hope hogan doesnt ruin raw tonight.. hope he breaks a hip :shifty:

JohnCenaFan28
12-10-2007, 10:46 PM
^LOL. I can't wait for tonight, it sounds AWESOME!

.King
12-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Partial source: Wrestling Observer

- Don't look for WWE Hall of Famer Mean Gene Okerlund to appear on tonight's show because he is being advertised to appear on an internet radio program during the time RAW will be live on the air. Former WWE personality Paul Bearer has also stated he will not be appearing on the show, even though WWE contacted him and asked him to return.

- WWE.com is heavily promoting a big angle to come on tonight' show from RAW General Manager William Regal.

- WWE has also confirmed Mick Foley, Trish Stratus, Lita, Steve Austin, Sunny, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan as appearing tonight. We will also see the return of Evolution with Randy Orton, Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista. Besides those names, The Wrestling Observer is reporting Mae Young, Gangrel and Jim Neidhart will be appearing. Other Superstars and celebrities are expected to be there as well. Other happenings tonight:

*RAW Superstars Battle Royal

*Intercontinental Title Ladder Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito

*Vince McMahon announcing his Greatest RAW Superstar of All-Time

*The McMahon Family Portrait with Hornswoggle, Linda, Vince, Shane and Stephanie

ok let's see here, I heard Lita died a while a go and Mae Young just died so kinda wrong info I think, Evolution probs not IMO, or it will just be showing some old matches from Evolution, and grangel is Kevin Thorn so he is already there. so kidna got me, then Jim being there would be Hart Foundation 2.0 probs

Flair Country
12-11-2007, 01:38 AM
ok let's see here, I heard Lita died a while a go and Mae Young just died so kinda wrong info I think, Evolution probs not IMO, or it will just be showing some old matches from Evolution, and grangel is Kevin Thorn so he is already there. so kidna got me, then Jim being there would be Hart Foundation 2.0 probs

I'm not sure that anything you just said there is actually true...

Super Klawz
12-11-2007, 11:23 PM
^Lol, everything he said was actually a load of bullshit.