PDA

View Full Version : TNA iMPACT! *Spoilers* for 12/27

Flair Country
12-12-2007, 02:33 AM
12/27

- Christian Cage calls out Tomko and Styles and says they have to choose between he and Angle. Kurt comes out and gets into a brawl with Christian. Tomko leaves while AJ trys to break it up. Christian accidentally hits Styles but he thinks it was on purpose.

(1) Gail Kim, Angelina Love & Velvet Sky d. ODB, Roxxi and Jackie Moore.

(2) The Motorcity Machine Guns d. AJ Styles & Tomko in a non-title match.

- Jim Cornette cuts a promo in the ring. Samoa Joe interrupts and asks why he doesn't have a match at the PPV. Kevin Nash comes to the ring and says that he does. It will be he and Joe taking on Styles & Tomko for the tag team titles.

(3) Petey Williams won a 10 man X Division Gauntlet to become the No. 1 contender to the X Division Title. Petey won when he pinned Senshi.

- Tomko comes to the ring and says he has made his choice. He is no longer with Christian or Angle. From now on he does what he wants when he wants.

(4) Kaz d. Black Reign after a run in from Rellik backfired.

(5) Christian Cage won a 10 man gauntlet to become the No. 1 contender for the TNA World title. Cage pinned Samoa Joe to win.

1/3

(1) Robert Roode vs Booker T ended in a no contest when Kurt and Karen Angle got invloved in the match.

- Booker T challenged Kurt and any partner of his choice to take on himself and a mystery partner later in the show.

(2) ODB won a Knockouts Gauntlet to become the No. 1 contender to the Women's title. ODB pinned Roxxi to win.

(3) The Motorcity Machine Guns won a 10 team gauntlet to become the No. 1 contender to the TNA tag team titles. The MCMG pinned The Rock and Rave Infection to win.

- Team 3D attacked The MCMG after the match and Jay Lethal made the save.

(4) Black Reign d. Abyss in No DQ match following a run in from Judas Mesias.

(5) Booker T & Christian Cage d. Kurt Angle & Robert Roode.

- Christian calls out AJ Styles to make his choice. AJ Styles comes to the ring and says he chooses neither Angle or Christian but Tomko instead

Gerweck

legolas4792
12-12-2007, 02:57 AM
wait a minute what ever happened to the cases

buzzsaw89
12-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Yeah. So Petey gets a World Title shot, Steiner gets an X-Division shot and VKM get the tag title shots.
Yet at Final Resolution we have Tomko/AJ vs Nash and Joe, Jay Lethal in an ultimate X rather than defending against Petey and Steiner is nowhere to be seen.
Makes perfect sense to me.

Bad Boy
12-12-2007, 11:44 AM
TNA is confusin now... lol

bigdaddybaughman
12-19-2007, 08:30 AM
so after all the bull with the feast or fired bullsh-t all the cases have just been thrown to the side wtf

Flair Country
12-19-2007, 02:51 PM
so after all the bull with the feast or fired bullsh-t all the cases have just been thrown to the side wtf

You know I originally thought that these would be like WWE's Money in the Bank case, as in they could cash it in for a title shot within a certain time of winning them. I'm not sure if that's true or not but either way I'm sure they can drag this out for a couple of months. :)

youngi01
12-20-2007, 01:31 PM
TNA r defo confussed