PDA

View Full Version : Hulkster hopes for reconciliation

OMEN
12-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan is hopeful of a reconciliation with his estranged wife, Linda Marie Bollea.

Linda Marie filed for divorce on November 20, but Hulk, real name Terry Gene Bollea, is praying his family get back together.

Hulk - who has two children, 19-year-old daughter Brooke and 17-year-old son Nick, with Linda - said: "I'm leaning into the wind. I'm trying to stay very, very positive. I just pray that things get better for my family.

"And all the mentality going on as far as my divorce goes? You know, I love my family and I love my wife to death and I just don't know what tomorrow's going to bring. I'm just trying to stay positive and stay focused and stay busy.

"There's always a chance of reconciliation. You can never say never."

In divorce papers, Linda, 46, deemed the 24-year marriage "irretrievably broken".

The family starred together in VH1 reality show Hogan Knows Best.

Son Nick recently lost his driver's license after being found guilty of dangerous driving following a car crash which left his passenger in a coma with a broken skull.

A lawyer representing Ed Graziano, the father of injured passenger John Graziano, claims the divorce is a strategic move to protect the family's assets against a compensation claim from the Graziano family.

The divorce petition seeks a split of the couple's assets, including a Bel Air mansion and Clearwater Beach home with combined assessed values of $7.9 million.

Though the Hogans' marriage has been in trouble for some time - with the couple even seeking relationship counselling in an episode of Hogan Knows Best - Graziano's lawyer Kimberley Kohn claims Linda filed for divorce because it will cut Hulk's assets in half.

Bang Showbiz