PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen Angel Fired!?!?

xfactor
12-14-2007, 05:08 AM
Did Daniels actually get fired from TNA because of that fest or fired match or is this just a gay storyline.

Daniels has been with TNA since the beginning. He has held most of the titles TNA has to offer.

He has been in great tag teams: AJ and Daniels, XXX.

He was in one of the greatest wrestling matches in history: Daniels vs. AJ vs. Samoa Joe.

He also hasn't been a crybaby. Saying things like: I don't like TNA, or I want a release.

He has competed in a hardcore match with Abyss. Which we know is very bloody, probably involves tacks or forks or glass. Very dangerous.

If TNA did actually let him go but keep people like Scott Steiner, Chris Harris, or Shark Boy then this will be the gayest, dumbest, shittiest idea TNA has ever came up with.:no:

)85(
12-14-2007, 07:11 PM
i think it was because he wanted to follow Senshi back to ROH. and most WWE guys getting the spot light. i could be wrong. but i didn't see him getting fired at all. that caught me off gaurd. I was thinking Petey was going to get fired at first.

JohnCenaFan28
12-14-2007, 07:26 PM
I can't believe they fired him, one of the best in TNA. Well, hopefully he'll come to WWE so I can watch him:evilgrin:

That Rob
12-15-2007, 08:20 PM
- For those have asked, the recent “firing” Christopher Daniels from TNA is just part of a storyline as he has not actually been released from the company.

There you have it. Storyline.

)85(
12-15-2007, 11:48 PM
GONV1.....you should of used the Spoiler tag. :thud: now my thursday night is ruined. if the spoiler is true. :shifty: I'll try to be in a state of denial.

Punisher
12-15-2007, 11:59 PM
i was shocked as well now stiner has a x division title match. What is TNA doing

That Rob
12-16-2007, 12:18 AM
GONV1.....you should of used the Spoiler tag. :thud: now my thursday night is ruined. if the spoiler is true. :shifty: I'll try to be in a state of denial.

Well I don't know when he' is going to return as I don't think thy've taped that far up, this is just to confirm that he is indeed NOT released liie many believe.

JohnCenaFan28
12-16-2007, 05:39 AM
OK, glad to read he's not released for real...

gator
12-16-2007, 01:06 PM
he is not fired will be back they will probably have him interfere in matches and
then cornette will say i can't do anything because he has no contract and then
have a match with him getting a contract or i could just be wrong

Ill Will
12-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Well I don't know when he' is going to return as I don't think thy've taped that far up, this is just to confirm that he is indeed NOT released liie many believe.*sigh*

You know, there's a reason everyone else used spoiler tags...

JohnCenaFan28
12-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Before anyone else posts something here please use the spoiler tags! Just do:
[*sp]What you want to say that's a spoiler[/sp] take out the *.