PDA

View Full Version : Women's 6th sense(Do they have it?)

yukmouth
12-19-2007, 06:50 AM
I have noticed that women seem to have this abilty to tell if I am single or not but the problem is when I am single, the attention isn't as high as it is when I am in a talking stage or a relationship.

Ex:there is this club that you can pretty much find the same ppl in each week

Now when I am single and don't have anyone certain female in mind I have to put myself out there for them

But when I am not 'single', women kinda flock to me. I don't know if all the girls I meet are home wreckers or what. I just want to know can women tell if a man is single or not just by his demenor and if so where the hell are all of you when I am single?

Lady DeathStrike
12-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Its because women are all the don!

Black Widow
12-19-2007, 04:16 PM
girls cant tell, there just the desperate horny type with STDs

:shifty:

Lady DeathStrike
12-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Lol ryan. Are you on your manperiod today grumpyhead?

Black Widow
12-19-2007, 04:45 PM
yes lady d :(

JohnCenaFan28
12-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Man-period:eek:

Flair Country
12-20-2007, 01:49 AM
I have noticed that women seem to have this abilty to tell if I am single or not but the problem is when I am single, the attention isn't as high as it is when I am in a talking stage or a relationship.

Now when I am single and don't have anyone certain female in mind I have to put myself out there for them

But when I am not 'single', women kinda flock to me. I don't know if all the girls I meet are home wreckers or what. I just want to know can women tell if a man is single or not just by his demenor and if so where the hell are all of you when I am single?

Back on topic...:shifty:

It might be the way you act around chicks when you are in a relationship. Maybe you're alot more relaxed and comfortable when you're not single, now that is something that women definitely pick up on. I have had this happen to me as well and I couldn't really figure out a good reason why women were all on me while I was "taken."

Ill Will
12-20-2007, 07:10 AM
It might be the way you act around chicks when you are in a relationship. Maybe you're alot more relaxed and comfortable when you're not single, now that is something that women definitely pick up on.No lie, I read the original post, thought of an answer, scrolled down the page, and there was my thought, almost verbatim, in your post.

Anyway, I think there's definitely a difference in a way guys act around women when we're not actually trying to bone them. There's no sixth sense that girls have, we just act differently. Without the pressure of trying to impress every female in the room, we are more relaxed, and our true personality comes out. We become much less repulsive, and the inner pig that guys have seems to be repressed if we are already in a relationship.

BTW, why is this in rants? Seems like an honest question. Were you just pissed off that women were talking to you when you were already taken?

yukmouth
12-20-2007, 08:23 AM
I put it here because I didn't know where to put it and I was pissed at the time about a certain person which I still am

bad_meetz_evil
12-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Maybe its just a coinsedence.. Maybe you were unlucky, that point of year when the business was high.. :shifty:..

Rockstar
01-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Women want what they can't have.

Heard it on a Comedy Show.

Trufax.

The Yiz
01-30-2008, 07:31 PM

man that pisses me off. About a year ago I was seeing this girl ho I really liked, but when I was dating her, there were 2 other girls, whom I liked for ages finally said that they liked me. Thats life I suppose.

~Karma
02-03-2008, 02:37 AM
they don't have it.

trufax

The Yiz
02-07-2008, 09:03 PM
^ Please explain then. Cos I think thy do

Edgehead82593
05-12-2008, 12:06 AM
If you are single you spend a few more seconds looking at them, and some pay attention to you to see if you are walking around with a girl.