PDA

View Full Version : I'm pregnant, Britney's sister admits

OMEN
12-19-2007, 09:08 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/691248.jpg
SISTER ACT: Jamie Lynn has followed in her sister Britney Spears' footsteps and fallen pregnant at a young age.
The 16-year-old sister of troubled pop star Britney Spears is pregnant - and her mother isn't happy about the news, an American magazine has reported.

Jamie Lynn Spears confirmed her pregnancy to celebrity gossip rag OK! magazine, and said the father was her partner, Casey Aldridge.

She is 12 weeks into the pregnancy.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Jamie told the mag. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Jamie Lynn admitted her mother Lynne wasn't happy about the news but was being supportive.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears said. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Her mother, already a grandmother to Britney's two young sons, told OK!: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

Jamie Lynn is a high school student who stars on a Nickelodeon show called Zoey 101 in America.

The cable channel confirmed OK! magazine's report in an email to Reuters.

"We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie
Lynn's well being," Nickelodeon said.

Her big sister Britney may not be the best source of parenting advice.

The 26-year-old singer lost primary custody of her two sons, aged 2 and 1, to ex-husband Kevin Federline after their divorce last year and is engaged in a bitter custody battle that has shone a harsh
spotlight on her maternal shortcomings.

Britney was reported to be planning a Las Vegas wedding with her personal assistant Sam Lufti. If true, it will be her third.

Reuters

Flair Country
12-19-2007, 03:26 PM
I would like to point out that I had no involvement in this whatsoever... :whistle:

Black Widow
12-19-2007, 03:52 PM
I would like to point out that I had no involvement in this whatsoever... :whistle:

like wise.. :shifty:

JohnCenaFan28
12-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Poor girl... I hope Zoey 101 isn't affected.

Black Widow
12-20-2007, 12:15 AM
zoey 101 could be effected