PDA

View Full Version : Details On Why WWE Decided To Keep Carlito

Black Widow
12-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Carlito has decided to remain with WWE. Previously unhappy with his position in the company, the RAW superstar gave his notice to management several weeks ago. After a series of events (including Booker T heading to TNA) Vince McMahon decided it would be in his best interests to keep Carlito on the active RAW roster.

Vince and Carlito sat down and had a long talk at the North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC at the December 3rd edition of RAW. The meeting resulted in Carlito making the decision to remain with the company. WWE did not want to lose another Superstar to TNA but they also felt that Carlito was a valuable asset as they are trying to gain exposure in Central and South America and he is one of the few Superstars who can speak Spanish fluently.

The initial fallout between Vince and Carlito came after he complained to the Ottawa Sun about not being in WrestleMania 23 and because he wanted to turn heel again. His father Carlos Colon was also frustrated in his dealings with WWE because he believes WWC should be a developmental territory. He had also pushed to do joint shows with WWE but they have not had any interest.

JohnCenaFan28
12-22-2007, 08:09 PM
Carlito is valuable to the company and I'm glad he's staying:)

Bad Boy
12-22-2007, 08:15 PM
really intelligent decision by WWE, cuz if WWE removed Carlito, he wud def end up in TNA... glad to see Carlito in WWE tho

Kage
12-23-2007, 01:24 AM
Its good for Wwe that he's stay, but bad for Carlito. Carlito won't get his big push. He's better off in Tna

Voodoo
12-23-2007, 08:03 AM
It's only good for the WWE if Carlito instead of complaining starts putting in more time in the gym and starts working on his wrestling ability. He's got the mic skills but his wrestling skills just arent there yet. He's got to put in so much time and effort that the WWE notices and cant ignore him. The only way he'll get a push is if he puts in the time. He's got the ability, he just needs to do it. I hope this works out for everyone cause Carlito's a favorite of mine.

mikedudelang
12-24-2007, 04:26 PM
glad he's staying. dude's got personality plus....something sorely lacking in wrestling these days.

tommy
12-24-2007, 07:14 PM
I hate Carlito. The character is annoying, he doesn't wrestle well, and his talking is annoying. I wish he got fired.

Elijah
12-29-2007, 10:06 AM
He's one of my favs and could be a main eventer if pushed right, a great talent.

The Mac
12-29-2007, 11:24 AM
it would be better for him to go to tna
damn if christian can have a title reign
so could carlito...