PDA

View Full Version : New TNA House Shows, Marvel Toys Lineup, iMPACT! Video Game Release Date

Flair Country
12-23-2007, 07:55 PM
- TNA has added yet another event to their January schedule. They will be in Austin, TX on 1/10 at the Travis County Expo Center. Tickets are on sale now at www.gettix.net. With 10 live events in January it will be the biggest touring month in the promotions 5 1/2 year history.

- TNA Knockout Christy Hemme's band "Hemme" will be playing at the Easy Rider convention on 1/5 at the Pamona Fairplex in Los Angeles, CA.

- TNA will be releasing a Best of 2007 DVD some time during the 1st quarter of 2008. The DVD will be TNA's first ever 2 disc release and will feature the 10 best matches of 07, moments of the year, comments from TNA stars on 2007, a photo gallery, easter eggs and more.

- Senshi's bio was removed from TNAwrestling.com several days ago but it is now back up.

- TNA's action figure line by Marvel Toys isn't done for just yet. There will be at least 2 more single pack series (9 and 10) released as well as another set of collectors edition figures with Kurt Angle and Christopher Daniels and Bash N Brawlers featuring AJ Styles and Rhino. After those items are out out in 2008 the fate of the line is up in the air. TNA's deal with Marvel runs through the end of 09 but Marvel Toys is in very bad shape financhally at this point.

- Gamestop / EB Games still doesn't have a firm release date for the TNA iMPACT! Video Game. They are telling customers that it is likely to be released sometime between April and July.

- The Best of Jeff Jarrett DVD is still on hold until Jarrett returns to TV which isn't scheduled to happen anytime soon.

Gerweck

Pepsi Plunge
12-23-2007, 08:33 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT NOT GET ANYMORE TNA FIGURES IF MARVEL GOES OUT!!!! NOOO!!! :no:

JohnCenaFan28
12-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the info.

DUKE NUKEM
12-24-2007, 12:13 AM
thanks for the news dave

Tre-8
01-02-2008, 12:40 AM
man i cant believe they are coming to austin...im for sure going to make that show

-3:16-
01-02-2008, 06:06 PM
I can't wait for the Jeff Jarrett DVD. He's a great wrestler, good at cutting promos, and good at portraying psycology in matches, he's also held many world championships, I consider him to be one of the best wrestlers in the world despite the shit he gets from the IWC.

Thanks for the news btw.