PDA

View Full Version : Lily Allen promises to stop smoking for baby

OMEN
12-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Lily Allen will stop drinking and smoking for the health of her unborn baby.

The 22-year-old Smile singer - who has announced she is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons - is reportedly determined to kick her heavy smoking habit.

A source close to the singer said: "Lily is so excited about the pregnancy, I am sure she won't mind giving up cigarettes and alcohol too much."

A spokesman for the singer said yesterday: "I am pleased to confirm that Lily Allen and her boyfriend, Ed Simons, are expecting their first child.

"However, as the pregnancy is at a very, very early stage, the couple ask that you respect their privacy, as the health of Lily and their child is their paramount concern.

"As the pregnancy is at such an early stage, the couple will be making no further comment but they are obviously both thrilled by the news.

"Lily's new album will be released as planned next year."

Lily's pregnancy news comes after the singer recently dropped two British dress sizes and signed a deal with lingerie label Agent Provocateur.

She said earlier this year: "After I had hypnotism sessions, I wanted to go to the gym every day, otherwise I felt really bad.

"I just wanted to get more toned and healthy. I'm really good about everything at the moment - and I've never been happier."

Bang Showbiz