PDA

View Full Version : Mania main event 24........

Abhishek_Divekar
12-25-2007, 10:33 AM
I think t will be highlighted by Y2J and HHH, wat u all think......

heartbreakkid
12-25-2007, 02:02 PM
HHH/Orton I think they been teasin it all year. I also think it will be HBK/Flair for his last match, they are friends back stage and I don't think they have faced each other apart from the early 90's when HBK was still in the rockers.

bigdaddybaughman
12-25-2007, 10:24 PM
i think it will be undertaker vers edge with the streaks on the line only one will survive

Brandon
12-26-2007, 01:19 PM
I think the Smackdown Main will be decided in the royal rumble while the Raw main event elsewhere

Raw

Jeff Hardy vs Triple H just because they sort of teased it with Jeff winning at Armeggedon so this could be a rematch but for HHH's world Title

Smackdown

Edge vs Taker. With much specalation about this being streak vs streak and the title on the line both competitor couldd pull out one hell of a match. They have been teasing this because of the 3 way and also when Edge stole the title and yeah

tommy
12-26-2007, 07:20 PM
I also agree that it will be Taker vs Edge for smackdown, although I hope that Taker doesn't win the rumble again. I want it to be Jeff vs. someone for the title at wrestlemania. Ideally, Jeff will lose to Orton, enter the rumble immediatly after and win. Then either Orton will hold the title till Wrestlemania or he'll drop it to Triple H or Jericho at No Way out.

Brandon
12-27-2007, 12:51 AM
I think Smackdown should win the rumble for a third time in a row. I think maybe that someone will win the rumble then Taker will then take the Main event off them. Or someone from ECW like Shelton Benjamin or Chavo Guerrero will win the rumble and then challenge Punk for a title match at WM 24 to keep like a tournament for the two major shows.

The raw main event should be decided by the rumoured elimination chamber but if it was to be Hardy vs HHH or Orton for the title , Hardy would have to drop the IC title and how can you do that without making him look weak. So then that would make the fans think he isn't that good. The only way to have him lose the title is have him be cheated out of the title and out of his rematch so that he is free to go for the WWE Title. You could also make it a three way for both titles at WM like they did in WM 18 I think it was or you could just make him lose to Umaga which would make him look like he got beaten by a monster. You could also have him lose to Ric Flair to advance the win or retire or win storyline. He could get stripped of the title before the rumble because of his title match

JohnCenaFan28
12-27-2007, 04:55 AM
I'm hoping so much for Undertaker vs Edge, that will be better than RAW's own no matter who they put. IMO, JBL could possibly be in the main event picture for WM24, but I doubt it. For RAW I think it would most likely be HHH vs Orton, which Orton would mess up...:doh:

Elijah
12-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Triple H vs Orton, Edge vs Taker and Punk vs Benjamin

Brandon
12-29-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't think they will have Punk vs Benjamin at Wrestlemania seeing as though they could have Chavo vs Punk or Miz anbd Morrison somehow involved. The only reason I don't think it will happen is that I'm pretty sure that Chavo has more big match experience at wrestlemania. Although I think it will be Punk vs Miz vs Morrison vs Gurruero or Benjamin

Kage
12-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Raw:
Orton vs HHH or possibly HHH vs Jeff Hardy? I would rather see Jeff in money in the bank, but he does deserve a WWe title run.

SD:
Edge vs Taker. There's no doubt in my mine this will be the SD main event.

Ecw:
Unfortunantely, im going to assume that it will be Punk vs. Big Flabby V. I doubt Wwe will even consider this a main event, and the Ecw title match will most likely start the show.

mikedudelang
12-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage in a Wheelchairs, Metamucil & Colostomy Bags Match

DX Degenerate
01-01-2008, 06:22 AM
Triple H gets a title shot at Mania thats why they changed it to Jeff winning at Armageddon at the last minute cos Triple H didnt want his shot at RR. So HHH vs Orton for RAW and Edge vs Undertaker for Smackdown.

-3:16-
01-01-2008, 02:58 PM
I can't see Jeff Hardy main eventing a show such as WrestleMania, right now, my money is on Edge vs. Taker, there's lots of rumours thats happening and have been hyping it up recently. Also, it would be great to see a streak vs. never been pinned or submitted, something we've all wanted to see for a while now.

As for Raw, I see HHH vs. Orton, or Hardy vs. HHH vs. Orton, or maybe a Fatal 4 way, Orton vs. Hardy vs. HHH vs. Jericho.