PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe Gives Tips, Kurt Angle, TNA Special, Pacman Update

Black Widow
01-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Source - PWInsider

-- Kurt Angle vs. Shinsuke Nakamura has been announced for the February 17th New Japan Pro Wrestling Sumo Hall. The match will unify the IWGP championship.

-- Samoa Joe posted a new blog entry on his MySpace web site where he discusses tips and advice for breaking into the pro wrestling business. He covers important items such as finding a trainer, how to listen, and more.

-- While in Tokyo, Japan TNA cameras interviewed fans as part of the legendary George Mayfield's Japanese wrestling tour. Fans were told that the footage would be included in the TNA Global Impact special when it airs on SpikeTV later this month.

-- The TNA Adam "Pacman" Jones T-Shirt has been reduced to $6.99.

-- On January 1st, 2008 Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin defeated Ikuto Hidaka & Dick Togo to retain the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Championship at the Zero-One-Max event in Tokyo, Japan.

24wrestling.com

Pepsi Plunge
01-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Nice to see Kurt Angle vs. Shinsuke Nakamura again to unify the belt. I seen that match and it was actually very good. No wonder the Pacman shirt has been reduced, probably not selling well because the whole idea sucked IMO. Sabin and Shelley have had over a year run with those belts that they won in october 06 I think, I'm pleased for them that they're getting a long reign but I think it's time for them to drop the titles.