PDA

View Full Version : Diva Gone? Rumble Qualifiers,Candice,More

legolas4792
01-08-2008, 11:06 PM
- SmackDown interviewer Anastacia Rose's profile has been removed from the WWE.com SmackDown roster page. Her new photoshoot on the main page of WWE.com has been removed as well. With WWE bringing Lena Yada onto the SmackDown team, Anastacia could very well be gone. We'll keep you updated.

- WWE Diva Candice Michelle appeared at the Consumers Electronics Association show today in Las Vegas on behalf of GoDaddy.

- WWE.com is promoting a Royal Rumble qualifying match with DH Smith and Drew McIntyre vs. Carlito and Santino Marella at this Friday night's RAW live event in Jacksonville, Florida.

- Speaking of Rumble qualifiers, WWE's website only lists Snitsky, Umaga, Mick Foley, Hardcore Holly, Hornswoggle, John Morrison and The Miz as being qualified for the Rumble match so far. No mention of Jimmy Wang and Shannon Moore who also won Rumble qualifying matches this past weekend at a SmackDown/ECW live event.

JohnCenaFan28
01-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Ah, whatever about that girl...:no:

Ill Will
01-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I think it's kind of a rip off to have all these qualifying matches at house shows. I know WWE does this every year, and I know I am generally more biased towards wanting to see matches on TV rather than talking, but the Royal Rumble is the one PPV that truly gives WWE the opportunity to have a bunch of good televised matches that legitimately build to the PPV. For instance, on RAW for one of the past two weeks, I would have rather seen a quick Drew McIntyre & DH Smith vs. Carlito & Santino qualifying match, rather the seemingly dozens of backstage Hornswoggle and Vince skits. WWE has imposed this tradition of qualifying matches for the RR, so since the matches have to be done, and they do build up the PPV, why not have them, all of them, on TV?

sinistrechicano
01-09-2008, 04:46 AM
i wonder what big name will win this year.... maybe someone who hasn't been on tv a while, i have a feeling lashley might come back at the royal rumble, cuz wasnt he supposed to come back in december

Bad Boy
01-09-2008, 06:46 AM
wow, she's gone already.... tat was quick... but honestly, I wud prefer Anastacia over Lena, although both are ugly

Black Widow
01-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Anastacia wasnt to great anyway