PDA

View Full Version : WWE Signs Former TNA Tag Champion

Flair Country
01-10-2008, 02:35 PM
GERWECK.NET has learned that TNA mainstay “Wildcat” Chris Harris, a member of the multiple time tag team champions America’s Most Wanted, has signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. Apparently Harris’ contract with TNA expired last week, and despite the company wanting him to stay, Harris agreed to terms with WWE.

Gerweck

Bad Boy
01-10-2008, 03:35 PM
this will be interestin

Lady DeathStrike
01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Yaaaay!!!!

Flair Country
01-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Update on this story:

Apparently "Wildcat" Chris Harris has yet to officially sign his WWE contract, but has agreed to contractual terms. The deal between Harris and WWE, negotiated by his agent, is completed. TNA is downplaying the signing, and spinning it as if he was a crybaby and an attitude problem, and that they don’t care he is leaving the promotion. TNA had apparently not realized his contract lapsed or simply thought WWE would not want him. WWE has been fielding overtures from TNA talent (or their representatives), so it wouldn’t be surprising to see other TNA departures for Stamford, CT.

So although it is not official, it looks like it's a done deal once a week goes by. Really stupid by TNA to let this happen, I mean how many of their original roster has to leave before they wake up and realize that they are destroying their own promotion...

JohnCenaFan28
01-10-2008, 08:40 PM
He should stay in TNA...:(

The>Nitrous>Effect
01-10-2008, 09:21 PM
will be great if he does sign, just hope he doesn't get under used like so much talent on the roster

Kage
01-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Wow thats a shocker

Darth Fozzy
01-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Sweet, to think, TNA were pushing him and now he's gonna be in the WWE, I hope he is put on RAW and gets a good mid card push before main eventing.

The Mac
01-10-2008, 11:42 PM
thats awesome
he waz one of my favs at tna
and lately he's kinda has just been lost in the shuffle of the influx of new talent
so maybe he can get a good push in wwe
and finally reach his potential

Flair Country
01-11-2008, 09:45 PM
One final update on this story...

TNAWrestling.com has removed Chris Harris' profile from their roster page. So unless he is on iMPACT! next week it looks like his last TNA match was a squash match to Judas Mesias. That's a pretty tough way for a multiple time champion and one of the few TNA originals left to go out...

Ill Will
01-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Sweet, to think, TNA were pushing him and now he's gonna be in the WWE, I hope he is put on RAW and gets a good mid card push before main eventing.There's almost a 0% chance of that happening. There's no way WWE will be pushing a former TNA midcarder to the main event.