PDA

View Full Version : Carlito Headed to SD!, Ashley/Women's Title, More News

Black Widow
01-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Partial source: PWtorch

- It appears Carlito may be headed to the SmackDown brand once his run with Santino Marella is over on the RAW brand. Carlito's father, Carlos Colon, said in a recent interview that his other son, Eddie Colon, would be heading to Tampa, Florida this week to begin his WWE developmental training at Florida Championship Wrestling. Carlos also said that Eddie and Carlito would be joining each other on SmackDown once the run with Santino is over on RAW.

- In WWE.com's latest Superstar to Superstar, Mr. Kennedy gets vocal with Psych star James Roday.

- There is a video on WWE.com in which Ashley explains why she went back to Raw. Ashley said, "Well last time I was here, um on RAW, the one thing I didn't accomplish was... being the women's champion... so that's definitely what I'm going to look forward to. Competing for that title!"

JohnCenaFan28
01-10-2008, 08:46 PM
:tantrum: I HATE TRASHLEY!

Ill Will
01-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Yeah, fuck Ashley. Anyone see RAW this Monday? The crowd was all pumped up for the lingerie match and responded well to all the other divas who were out there, then outcomes Ashley (surprise!), and it became so quiet that you literally could have heard J.R. talking if he didn't have a microphone...and now she wants the women's title? That belt is a complete joke.

As for Carlito going to SD, I didn't see it coming, but it's not at all surprising. Of course, the source (his dad) isn't the best source, and things could obviously change, but it seems probable.

Punisher
01-11-2008, 03:25 AM
the day that Ashely beats Beth is the day that my shit turn purple. There is no chance she has no talent at all and she wouldnt have won on RAW without Mickie holding down Jillian.