PDA

View Full Version : Chris Harris Speaks Out, HBK, Stars Make Super Bowl Picks

Black Widow
01-11-2008, 05:55 PM
- This hasn't gotten any attention, but a month ago, Chris Harris wrote a really interesting pseudo-shoot blog on his official website. Basically, he complains about TNA holding him down, although he appears to be "in character" in the piece.

For instance, he wrote: "That glass ceiling that I was suppose to break through suddenly had a trap door that fell right on top of me. Dustin Rhodes returned to TNA and cost me to lose the match with Christian. Within days I found myself locked in a feud with a re-creation of Golddust with a sick...evil twist. Nothing against Dustin...because I like him and he has had a great career, but how does this help me? In a matter of weeks I went from the main events to the bottom of the card in matches that were barely talked about. My TV time was cut in half. I was told when we went to 2 hours things would change. The next two months my matches with Dustin at the PPVs were not even mentioned when building for the show. Somehow I managed to get the task of making sure Black Reign made a huge impact in TNA...at Chris Harris' expense!"

He also complains about all the TV time Kurt Angle has been getting: "I will first say that Kurt has earned his spot in wrestling. He is one of the greatest performers I have ever seen...but how much Kurt Angle do we need. It wasn't that he wasn't good in his role because he is very entertaining. We just don't need 11 segments of Kurt in one show. (I counted one night while watching Impact)"

He then complains about being left off of their November PPV and how he is losing his passion for wrestling.

- Shawn Michaels will be working his first house show in quite some time this weekend. WWE is advertising a DX vs. Umaga & Snitsky match along with Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho for this Sunday's Raw brand house show in Dothan, Alabama.

- WWE's official website has posted a feature in which a number of stars give their Super Bowl winner picks. The article features picks from Mickie James, JBL, Tazz, Cody Rhodes, Elijah Burke, Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, Balls Mahoney, Tommy Dreamer and Michelle McCool. You can check out the feature at this link.

pwheadlines.com

JohnCenaFan28
01-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Nice read, thanks.

Ill Will
01-12-2008, 02:39 AM
So is it just an awkward coincidence that Harris' gimmick of the last couple months is one of a wrestler who's been held back and hasn't been getting his deserved attention, and then a short time later, the performer, not the character, leaves TNA?

tommy
01-12-2008, 07:44 AM
As for the HBK thing, I'm going to the RAW house show tomorrow (well, technically today, Saturday), and DX has been advertised the whole time. My friend works at the location and said that DX was on the card as well. I don't really put so much stock in what the commercials say. So, if he's there, I'll post about it. If not, then he won't be on sunday. Either way, that news isn't even noteworthy since, if he's back to doing them, he'll be at the Tallahassee show first.