PDA

View Full Version : Winehouse dumps beehive hairdo

OMEN
01-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Amy Winehouse has dumped her trademark black beehive for a new bleached blonde hairstyle.

The troubled Rehab singer - who has just returned from a Caribbean break where she stayed at rocker Bryan Adams' villa - showed off her revamped hair-do, accessorised with a yellow patterned headscarf, when she visited a London newsagents yesterday.

A spokesperson for the star said: "She wanted a new look for the new year."

Meanwhile, the 24-year-old singer, who has had a well-documented battle with alcohol and drugs, has admitted she is "terrible drunk".

Amy told America's OK! magazine: "Drinking long-term is a lot worse than doing heroin. Alcohol's a real poison. I'm not a nice drink. If I go to the gym and have a drink I'm lovely to be around.

"But if I haven't been training or if there's something bothering me, I'm a terrible drunk."

Amy - whose husband Blake Fielder-Civil is in jail awaiting trial for allegedly perverting the course of justice and for grievous bodily harm - also described a time when she got so drunk she couldn't remember being carried out of a restaurant.

When asked if drinking gets her into trouble, she recalled: "I went to a restaurant recently and my friend was like, 'Do you remember the last time we were here? The head waiter carried you but and you were trying to punch and kick us.'

"When we left, I wrote on the bill, 'Sorry for the drama have a massive tip.' "

Bang Showbizz