PDA

View Full Version : WWE RAW House Show Results: 1/12, Tallahasse, FL

tommy
01-13-2008, 07:35 AM
-Santino Marella with Maria and Carlito beat DH Smith and Super Crazy in a Royal Rumble Qualifying match when Santino pinned Super Crazy. They continued the Playboy tease with Carlito making a big deal of looking up Maria's skirt.

-Drew McIntire pinned Charlie Haas. Haas pulled out his new Luchador mask halfway though the fight, but it was eventually pulled of by Drew.

-Atlas with Ashley pinned Trevor Murdock. Ashley got on the mic before the match. Atlas looks like a beefed up Carlito, hair and everything. He made a point to go to everyone on the rails and high five them, even talk to a few. During the match, Atlas and Ashley started the Seminole Chop since it was in FSU's town.

-WWE Tag Team Champions Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes beat the Highlanders when Hardcore Holly pinned Rory after an Alabama Slam to retain the titles.

-After a brief intermission, WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix pinned Mickie James to retain the title.

-WWE Champion Randy Orton beat WWE Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy to retain the WWE Championship.

-Degeneration-X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) defeated Umaga and William Regal when William Regal got the Sweet Chin Music followed by the Pedigree and Umaga got Sweet Chin Music. This was HBK's first house show since his return to the WWE to fued with Randy Orton. During the match, William regals shorts were pulled down. Triple H spanked him and Shawn Michaels ran to a random fan and wiped his hands on his jacket.

maddoggjim51
01-13-2008, 09:52 PM
I was there man, it was awesome!

tommy
01-14-2008, 07:04 AM
I had seats right up next to the ring. It was amazing! Ashley blew me a kiss!!! My friends and I kept yelling things to Mickie during her match to make her feel better bout getting her ass kicked too. She looked over to us and smiled a lot.

maddoggjim51
01-15-2008, 06:28 AM
Yeah, at the end I rushed up to the entrance area, you know, when security finally let people get close to the curtain and I high fived HHH and HBK. Dude, I've been watching since I was 10 and it took 9 years for me to see wrestling live. I'm a little upset cause I was expecting something like Raw with pyros and an entrance ramp but, as I've now experienced, house shows are so much more intimate that you don't need all those things. Plus, I've got seats to WrestleMania, so I'll get to experience all those things anyway, lol.

maddoggjim51
01-15-2008, 06:29 AM
but dude....How hot was MARIA, lol.

tommy
01-15-2008, 07:20 AM
Man...I was right on the entrance, so when she left, her ass was RIGHT THERE. I mean...my gosh, I've never seen anything more stunning. Carlito pissed me off though, because Maria was on her way right to me and my friends when he picked her up and dragged her away at the end of the fight. She gave us the "sorry, maybe next time" face. Then I got a picture of her screaming at the other two for dragging her away. Priceless.

And...Ashley doing the War Chant...amazing. We were arguing with the ring announcer the whole night because his first comment to us was "Tallhassee...isn't this the town where the football players cheat?" Then something about Penn state. From that point on, every time he walked by we were sparring with words. Then, when the entire place, including a wrestler and his manager, did the War Chant, he just hung his head in shame. Priceless.