PDA

View Full Version : 'I'm hot', topless Britney told police

OMEN
01-14-2008, 03:34 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/694851.jpg
BIZARRE BEHAVIOUR: Britney Spears' behaviour is becoming more and more outrageous.
Troubled pop star Britney Spears claimed she was too hot for clothes and refused to get dressed during a three-hour bathroom stand-off with police, it has been reported.

Spears, 26, entered a Los Angeles hospital last week after a breakdown, reportedly over an ongoing custody dispute with her ex-husband, rapper Kevin Federline.

Police insiders told celebrity website TMZ.com Spears spent three hours in the master bathroom of her home with her youngest son Jayden James after refusing to return him to Federline.

The website reported when she emerged, she was in her panties and when told to cover up she put on a see-through dress.

The source told TMZ.com she screamed "don't cover me up ... I'm hot" when police tried to get her to wear a jersey.

She allegedly screamed at authorities: "What are you doing in my house?" and "I don't need your help".

Spears' behaviour has become more outrageous in recent weeks. Today it was reported she is planning to marry her new boyfriend, photographer Adnan Ghalib, and elope, after she was seen wearing an old wedding dress.

A close friend told The Daily Mail: "She believes she could spend six months away and make a comeback as Britney - the world's best mother."

Police officers will testify about last week's incident at a hearing today.

Bang Showbiz

Black Widow
01-14-2008, 04:41 PM
Hot back in 1998 yes.. too bad she hasnt joined us in 2008 just yet