PDA

View Full Version : WWE Planning Incest Storyline, John Cena Update

Black Widow
01-17-2008, 10:57 AM
Partial source: Wrestling Observer

- The iNDEMAND Network will begin airing "WWE Presents: John Cena" beginning on Monday, March 3rd. Below is the synopsis:

Without a doubt, John Cena has been one of the hottest Superstars in WWE over the last three years. The three time WWE Champion has main-evented the last two WrestleManias and he’s hugely popular with WWE fans. In this program, you’ll get a unique behind-the-scenes look at Cena and his meteoric rise to the top.

- Sources are reporting that WWE developmental wrestlers Katie Lea and Paul Burchill are being repackaged as a brother and sister duo who have sexual tension between them, similar to the movie Cruel Intentions.

The angle will be played out down in Ohio Valley Wrestling and depending on how the angle goes over will be the deciding factor on whether or not it is brought up to the main WWE roster.

Bad Boy
01-17-2008, 12:41 PM
lmao... of course the angle will be bad... cmon, who wud want to see Brother and Sister having sexual tension between em... except those hillbilly's, everybody wud hate it... another failed storyline by WWE

NJCstang
01-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Didn't Vince want to do an incest storyline between him and Steph? What is whith this guy and his need for incest?

speck22
01-17-2008, 04:09 PM
They go through with that, I'm done with WWE...for good.

JohnCenaFan28
01-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Wow, why would they do that with someone as good as Burchill?

Bad Boy
01-18-2008, 06:18 AM
Well Burchill does get the worst gimmicks, first that pirate one and now this...

That Rob
01-18-2008, 07:05 AM
I dunno it might work...something new and it gives the incest fetish people something to drool over I guess. I'm all for a new idea and this is it.