PDA

View Full Version : Missy Hyatt Speaks On Nip Slip Incident, WWE & More

Black Widow
01-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Professional wrestler and valet, Missy Hyatt, who gained the majority of her fame while working for WCW and ECW as well as briefly working for the WWE, recently took some time out of her scheduled to speak with. She speaks on several topics from her days in WCW including the incident which got her fired, her time in WWE and ECW, drugs in wrestling, today’s wrestling divas and much more. Below are highlights of the interview:

Andy Steven: You had a brief spell at WWE at the start of career, what are you memories from working with the company and Vince McMahon?

Missy Hyatt: I was not there that long but I do remember how even back then, the attitude was very professional. It was obvious that it was “the big leagues”.

Andy Steven: You also worked for WCW and ECW, what are you memories from working with them and how different were the backstage atmospheres between the three companies?

Missy Hyatt: I have 5 years of memories from WCW but I would say the main difference was all the guys starting out in ECW had such dreams and everyone in the dressing room had so much pride in the fact that they were ECW talent. In WCW, we were always compared to WWF and perceived to be not as good as WWF. I liked the TBS/WCW thing, I thought we ruled.

Andy Steven: During your time at WCW, you jumped off the ring apron and your breast popped out of your top, reports suggest that the next day a blown up photo of it was on the wall of WCW offices, when you requested to take it down, Eric Bischoff refused and later ended up releasing you. You later took sexual harassment legal action against WCW, can you clear this story up?

Missy Hyatt: What actually happened was that I had to stop the 3 count because Jerry Sags of the Nasty Boys got hurt again. ( I was not supposed to be in the finish) I jumped on Stings back. The top of my breast showed and this buttface photographer took a picture and it was blown up and put up in the office of all places. When I saw it I took it down. I asked Bischoff to get the negative and any copies and give them to me...he told me to F-off. I waited and when he did nothing, I went over his head. That really pissed him off and I ended up getting let go from WCW.

pwheadlines.com

stanley.79
01-17-2008, 04:41 PM
thanks

JohnCenaFan28
01-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks.