PDA

View Full Version : Women PCs in 'big bum' protest

OMEN
01-19-2008, 08:46 PM
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1222208.jpg
Policewomen are rebelling against their regulation trousers - because they make their bums look big. Dozens of female officers complained to trade magazine Police Review that they wore men's trousers because they looked better.

They were particularly aggrieved by the Simon Cowell-style high waistbands which cover up curves and the bulky, ill-fitting material which makes it difficult to run after offenders.

One West Midlands policewoman complained: "It does wind me up that we get these terrible trousers - they make your bum look huge - they are massive around the hips.

"The force needs to listen to us, the old uniforms are old-fashioned and need updating."

And a Hampshire officer said: "When my uniform was issued I requested men's trousers as the women's were so high waisted that they did absolutely nothing for a woman's figure. I now buy my own trousers."

The female officers also complained about uncomfortable stab vests and impractical fleeces.

PC Catherine Moore, from West Midlands Police, said - as a woman with a larger chest size - the stab vests were 'incredibly uncomfortable'.

The calls for change were backed by Association of Chief Police Officers after the Metropolitan Police announced they were getting students from the London College of Fashion to address the issue.

Ananaova

JohnCenaFan28
01-19-2008, 09:55 PM
LOL, that's funny.

The Major
01-20-2008, 10:42 PM
you dont hear me complaining about my uniform

Black Widow
01-21-2008, 03:40 PM
:dearme:

i like there big bums

like unwrapping a big mac from the huge box, it turns out to be small goods