PDA

View Full Version : Clooney's panic over britney's mad night

OMEN
01-22-2008, 10:42 AM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/feeds/wenn/celebrity/wenn5020725big.jpg
GEORGE CLOONEY was all set to defend his Hollywood home from an escaped convict on the night neighbour BRITNEY SPEARS was hospitalised for a mental evaluation.

The movie star insists he had no idea he lived so close to the pop singer until the helicopters started circling overhead after Spears' stand-off with police at the beginning of January (08).

And even then, he figured the media fuss near his home was linked to a much more serious matter.

He reveals, "I just found out, like, 10 days ago I must live within, like, 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I found out because I came home at 10 o'clock at night and there was all these helicopters over my house with these lights.

"I think, 'Someone's broken out of prison...' I get my baseball bat, which is what you always get in every film, and I called up my assistant, who I thought was in my guesthouse.

"I said, `Are you OK?' She's like, `Yes.' I said, 'If there's someone in the place, say the word Stonehenge,' and she's like, 'What the f**k are you talking about?'"The actor/director quickly realised his home wasn't at risk, but he's far from happy he lives so close to Spears.

He jokes, "So now I have to move."

Tiscali