PDA

View Full Version : WWE Talent Banned From Wearing Spray Tans, & More

Black Widow
01-22-2008, 05:46 PM
-- In addition to WWE performers being told that they can no longer verbally call their spots in the ring and they must work stiffer because of High Definition broadcasting, they are no longer allowed to have spray tans. Shawn Michaels and Ken Kennedy were said to be two superstars that were culprits of this lately as the spray tans can run and cause obvious distractions to viewers watching in HD.

-- John Cena is listed for tonight’s edition of Conan O’Brien.

-- Jim Ross was in attendance at the University of Oklahoma at Texas Tech women’s basketball game over the weekend.

24Wrestling.com

JohnCenaFan28
01-22-2008, 08:35 PM
I did find that Kennedy looked too yellow during his match against HBK where he won weeks back.

notfakemike2005
01-23-2008, 01:35 AM
I did find that Kennedy looked too yellow during his match against HBK where he won weeks back.

I know and at first I thought it was just me who noticed

oblivion
01-23-2008, 02:34 PM
I think it is a little much to ban people for using it. They should be more concerned with how the matches look instead of what kind of tan the wrestlers have. I also though Kennedy looked a little different,but it didn't take away from the match.

Ill Will
01-24-2008, 08:43 AM
I think it's dumb that they would even have to ban spray tans. Ideally, it's used to make wrestlers look better. If it's not doing that, common sense would be to stop using it.

Oh, and the part about J.R. isn't really news. He goes to every OU sporting event that he can. I see him all the time. He lives in Norman. It really isn't news.