PDA

View Full Version : Kane: Your New World Heavyweight Champion

oktobeme
06-02-2006, 06:37 PM
I would have loved for Kane to be the champ.

takerman
06-03-2006, 01:27 AM
kane deserves to be champion, it would be something fresh.

Matthinho
06-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Kane does deserve that belt, he's been in this business and in WWE for most of his career, but yet guys like John Cena get the belt and have a year long reign, while a veteran like Kane got the belt for less than 24 hours. I don't think thats right, it's cheating the veterans who have worked their ass's off for that company. I'll be glad when I see Kane with one of those belts.

emlyn
06-07-2006, 04:42 AM
I Hate Kane

hbkforeva
06-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Kanes a perfect example of what happens when you dont capitalize on your oppurtunity to push superstars to the next level...kane going to smackdown was that oppurtinity

chris.assasin
06-15-2006, 09:25 AM
Kane deserves da belt

|GHOST\
06-17-2006, 11:39 PM
i think that if kane comes to smackdown there is chance alot of facing rey alot...the probelm is we don't want mark henry or khali do distruct him while he is having his match with him! because mostly thats what they do..!! besides undertaker should be the champion right now if mark henry wouldn't come into the ring at the last second and hit undertaker..!! and give him a splash!

Ethan Hunt
06-20-2006, 07:08 AM
i think that if kane comes to smackdown there is chance alot of facing rey alot...the probelm is we don't want mark henry or khali do distruct him while he is having his match with him! because mostly thats what they do..!! besides undertaker should be the champion right now if mark henry wouldn't come into the ring at the last second and hit undertaker..!! and give him a splash!

agree with u

chris.assasin
06-21-2006, 05:12 PM
agree with u Bhoot(Bhoot is A Marathi word for Ghost)

Abhishek_Divekar
06-23-2006, 09:52 AM
I think kane deserves the belt (But not so long as WWE champ Cena)

bobbleheadboy912
06-26-2006, 10:48 PM
antyhing is better than rey...hes just not a heavyweight wrestler

the phenomenal sid
06-27-2006, 09:50 AM
kane gonna be on raw & sometime soon he'll get the title push.but thats after him getting the mask on.