PDA

View Full Version : Lashley: Evil has prevailed

Black Widow
01-24-2008, 03:09 PM
ONE of the WWE’s brightest hopes for the future, Bobby Lashley, has sensationally quit the company claiming that “evil has prevailed”.

The former ECW champion, 31, posted a statement on his official website reading: “I am sorry to everyone here but I am serious when I say I won't be back.

“Everyone wants to come here and hear the real story and I am telling you the real story.

“Circumstances which are out of my control left me no decision but to leave the WWE.

“I can't go into details of this now but like I said before sometimes people will hate you personally and try to destroy you which has happened here.

“Evil has prevailed. However, like I said before, if you continue your struggle doors will open around these people.

“You have not seen the last of me so please don't stop your support.

“Add Bobby Lashley to the list of RECENTLY RELEASED!”

Out since July with a shoulder injury, Lashley was due to return to action this week. Instead he now joins girlfriend Kristal Marshall on that released list.

Pay cheque

Speculation is already rife that his intended destination will be the world of UFC and Mixed Martial Arts, although TNA will no doubt be pricking up their ears at this news.

Lashley’s WWE career peaked at WrestleMania 23 last year when he defeated Umaga in a match which involved WWE owner Vince McMahon getting his hair shaved at the hands of Lashley and US mogul Donald Trump.

However, wrestlingnewsdesk.com report that career highlight may have been one reason that led to him quitting, with the star unhappy about his pay cheque for the event.

The website also reveals that Lashley hasn’t even spoken to McMahon yet, only informing WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis about his desire to quit.

The federation are expected to announce Bobby’s departure as soon as the paperwork is sorted.

TheSun.co.uk

JohnCenaFan28
01-24-2008, 10:59 PM
YES! I'm SO happy!

cullumfan
01-25-2008, 05:53 AM
big loss

Junner
01-25-2008, 06:39 AM
thanks for the news.

natty3000
01-26-2008, 12:29 AM