PDA

View Full Version : Sterotypes.

bballmaster9504
01-17-2007, 10:33 AM
i agree, i mean some stereotypes are a little bit funny, but most of them arent. Because alot of people think that ALL arib people are bad and want to kill all the time, but thats not true because ive got 2 or 3 arib friends and they dont want to do anything like that

Telemikis
01-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Stereotyping is just a symtom of a bigger problem, that being a plague of stupidity and ignorance that's sweeping its way across the globe. Small minded people embrace stereotyping because it means they don't have to think. It's much easier to lump a group of people together and assume they are all the same. When you look at what's happening around the world you have to sit back and think to yourself " my god, humans are fuckin idiots ". We are destroyin our own planet and if that ain't enough we are killing each other over the dumbest things.
If people would start thinkin for themselves again instead of believing whatever is said on tv or radio it would be a much happier world.

Joe
02-01-2007, 10:21 AM
I tend to judge a person once i get to know a bit about them or after a personal ecperience with them, always have and always will. I treat people like i would want to be treated and Stereotyping imo is really pointless lol no need to do it.

XXKSXX
02-01-2007, 12:42 PM
I Agree with Joe treat other people like u want to be treated.

Rated X
02-02-2007, 02:18 AM
You are always going to have stereotypes, mainly because you will always have the jackasses (stereotype) of the world giving another race, culture, religion etc.. that stereotype.

Will
02-02-2007, 02:29 AM
i agree, i mean some stereotypes are a little bit funny, but most of them arent. Because alot of people think that ALL arib people are bad and want to kill all the time, but thats not true because ive got 2 or 3 arib friends and they dont want to do anything like that

So basically you are stereotyping people based merely on your observations of the people around you, which is exactly what this thread says is wrong with people, but you use it to show that people shouldn't stereotype people based on small groups of people. That seems kind of odd to me.

Rated X
02-02-2007, 03:08 AM
I like Will, he's smart. :)