PDA

View Full Version : Mum Said Baby 'Fit Right In'

OMEN
01-31-2008, 11:23 PM
A 27-year-old mum admitted cooking her baby in a microwave oven, a court has heard.China Arnold wrapped her baby Paris in a blanket, put her in the oven and she "fit right in".

It is alleged she was drunk.

Arnold, of Dayton, Ohio, denies the aggravated murder of her month-old baby daughter Paris Talley in August 2005.

The jury of nine men and three women at Montgomery County Common Pleas court saw Arnold show little emotion during the opening statement by the prosecution.

Daniel Brandt, the Montgomery County prosecutor, said Arnold told US authorities: "I killed my baby."

"'I killed my baby'. Those are the words of the defendant," Mr Brandt said.

"'I wrapped her up. I put her in the microwave. I turned the microwave on and I went outside. She fit right in'."
John Paul Rion, defending Arnold, said the evidence would show Arnold did not purposely take the life of her baby.

Coroner's officials have said the baby suffered high-heat internal injuries and had no external burns.

They have ruled out scalding water, open flame or other possible causes of death that could have damaged the skin.

Mr Rion said that other people had access to the baby, that Arnold was intoxicated to the point of blacking out when the child died and that people questioned about the case had changed their stories.

He also raised questions about the reliability of the science when it comes to determining the effect of microwaves on humans.

Arnold faces the death sentence if convicted.

Sky

Why not just save the court a lot of time an trouble and just put the mother in a microwave and turn it on FULL Power...

JohnCenaFan28
01-31-2008, 11:28 PM
^ She won't "fit right in"...:no:

That Rob
01-31-2008, 11:32 PM
That's disgusting. you should have enough common sense, drunk or not, to know that killing a person is wrong.

Black Widow
01-31-2008, 11:39 PM
^ She won't "fit right in"...:no:

cut her limbs off and stuff her in