PDA

View Full Version : Lashley To TNA Update, Hemme's Boots, More

Black Widow
02-01-2008, 11:21 AM
sources: f4wonline.com, Wrestling Observer

-- As you would imagine, TNA is interested in Bobby Lashley's services, but he would rather try and make it in MMA, reports Bryan Alvarez. Alvarez called Lashley joining TNA "a last-case scenario for him."

-- It was reported over the weekend that TNA Knockout Christy Hemme was auctioning off a pair of her WWE ring worn wrestling boots given to her by Stephanie McMahon on eBay, which were worn in all of her non-gimmicked WWE matches. The initial "Buy It Now" price for the boots was $995. She then raised the price to $1995 and then $2995. The auction ended today and a person with 100% feedback bid and won them for $1995 with about ten minutes left. Also, a person made a comment on the auction page saying that the boots were too overpriced. He wrote: "You're way overpriced. I can offer $500 which is the same I paid for a pair of John Cena boots." Hemme replied with the following: "You bought a pair of sneakers. John goes through many, many pairs. I wore my boots in ALL my matches. If I am asking $2000 as a minimum bid for these, what are the chances of me accepting a $500 offer? NONE! If you think my boots are too high priced, don't bid on them! Move on!"

-- TNA will be releasing Turning Point on DVD next Tuesday.

-- After one week, TLC has cancelled "The Bussey Bunch," a reality show on a family running the PCW Wrestling independent promotion out of Arlington, Texas. Last night's originally scheduled episode(s) didn't air last night because TLC had already cancelled the program. The debut episodes of "The Bussey Bunch" on TLC scored ratings of 0.25 and a 0.26 for the 9:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. showings. TNA star Lance Hoyt appeared on the show as PCW is his main wrestling promotion besides TNA.

JohnCenaFan28
02-01-2008, 06:13 PM
I hope he doesn't join TNA...ever.